Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Throughly Modern Bat.


(Thumbnail size, click for full version.)

THE BATMAN! Whom I'm currently obsessed with. Best superhero ever. Period.

I actually did do some life drawing but this was far more intresting than anything else I drew today. I drew some people whom were at Wal-Mart and then a few at the musical I went to go see, which gives this post its name, Throughly Modern Milly. It wasn't that great, but it was slightly amusing, and I knew a bunch of people who were in the play so it was fun seeing them.

I don't intend on being this regular with my posts in the future, but two days in a row is pretty lucky. So be content. Enjoy it while it lasts.

(Edit: I've suddenly realized that I published the only two posts in my blog on the same day. So Its not two days in a row but two in one day. Lucky you.)

No comments: